KIPLI logo
KIPLI logo

All articles

What is my Kipli pillow made of?Updated 10 months ago

The body of the Kipli pillow is made from 97% natural latex. This is the maximum percentage achievable, with the remaining 3% consisting of vulcanizing agents essential for the transformation of latex from its liquid state into foam. In Europe, so that a product can be considered as 100% natural latex, it must contain a minimum 85% of natural latex.

The case of the ergonomic pillow is made of 39% tencel and 61% organic cotton, the fabric is 320gr/m2 strong. 

This unique composition means the Kipli pillowcase is washable and resistant, preserving its quality and comfort over time.


Was this article helpful?